Thursday, 17 August 2017

Out and about

Some pics from yesterday and today. It's a beautiful area with lots to do. Trying our best to do it justice.  Getting a bit more adventurous with our French with mixed results. Somehow I ended up with five croissants instead the four I thought I asked for this morning...
We were chatting last night with a local about grape harvesting and he told us white grape picking would start very soon. Well the tractors were busy in the roads this early morning with loads of grapes being hauled to the processing plants. 


Our Home Away From Home

Grape Harvest

Minerve

Minerve

Hey, I've Got One Of These! In their workshop.

Dolman Burial Site

Carcassonne 

Carcassonne Castle and City

Abbey Caunes Minervois

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the awesome pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. always went to Carcassone [early in the day] on every trip to that region.... thanks for bringing back the memory.
    Les

    ReplyDelete